Friday, January 26, 2018

    As with all things mechanical, my electric box recently had a meltdown of the major variety. Many thanks to the magical computer minded Paul for doing his best above and beyond the call of duty to get things up and running again. Alas, my content was heavily compromised and will require some time to reconstruct. All of this to say see you somewhere in the near future and thanks to any of you who inquired as to what was up with posting. Once again, a truckload of thanks to my tech wizard Paul and his unflagging efforts to get me plugged in again and to anyone who stops by here for a respite from the daily grind, thanks, Craig.

11 comments:

jr73080 said...

It's a Bitch when it happens, but thank God for back-up. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

We will all be waiting for you to get up and running again--you know shit happens.

Oaklandtickles said...

I love your blog and visit it nearly every day. It is a wonderful combination of nostalgia, sexiness, art and just variety. It is not the individual photos and clips as much as it is the way your curate them.

If you are trying to recover content, I may have saved a few of your posts so don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the best.

Unknown said...

come back soon we love your posts

Unknown said...

Good luck getting everything back together. I love this site.

Anonymous said...

"Oaklandtickles" said it perfectly. Good luck; I'll we watching and waiting.
-Scott

tonyitalian1951 said...

Craig:
Best of luck and I hope everything will solve for the best. I look at your site often.
Take care.

Theaterdog said...

Thank you from The City of LIGHT... Not having this blog is like closing down
my mental health clinic.
As always a thank you ..

Tim

NWMAN said...

Miss you, babe. Looking forward to your next post. I am AMAZED about how much I rely on your site to make me feel great, recenter my thoughts, and help me overcome the current political situation. YOU ROCK, FIGHT ON.

joe said...

I know your pain!
Best of luck!
This is by and far the best blog ever!

Anonymous said...

Technology can be a nightmare.... Glad to see you here and continue with this endless pleasure. BRAVO